Right of Withdrawal
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be predominantly attributable to either his commercial or self-employment)
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and Uniformly supplied;
- on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, have or have had the last product, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last part or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product which is delivered in several consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
eps GmbH & Co. KG, Ornauring 9, D-84419 Schwindegg,
phone +49 (0) 8082 9498 611,
fax +49 (0) 8082 9498 613,
as Operator of the onlineshops mykima.de by means of a clear declaration (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment we use the same
Means of payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
They shall bear the direct costs of returning packages which can be sent by parcel as well as the immediate costs of returning non-parcelable goods. The cost of non-package goods is estimated at a maximum of EUR 90.
They shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and extinction grounds
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods which can quickly spoil or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
The right of revocation expires early in the case of contracts
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods;